- 2014 U.S. Senate Nominee addresses Syrian crisis and refugees
- Dem Write-In Candidate: Dem leadership segregating the vote by gender, race
- In 2016 we need restore free and fair elections, a pure and true vote - not political engineering
- All Lives Matter
- CARLSON V. MCCOLLUM RECORD ON THE TOP ISSUES 2016
- Steve Carlson and Betty McCollum face off on border battles
- How Congress restoring the usury laws to the states will create jobs
- America's Health Care
- Hillary Clinton and the DNC force gender quotas on every state in the union for Philadelphia 2016 nomination
- Independent Candidate Carlson attacks Clinton's gender-quota strategy in 2016 Presidential election
- Race equity under assault in higher education
- The 2016 independent voters awakening - Free and fair elections to clean out big party Congress to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
ISSUE #4 Steve Carlson for Congress from Minnesota's 4th District in 2010 -- Education and Opportunity
Boost America's Science and Math Education with New Technology
We must restore quality education in Minnesota
Submitted by admin on Sun, 06/27/2010 - 19:38
To grow economy and private sector jobs we must overcome critical Minnesota workforce labor shortages
Submitted by admin on Fri, 08/05/2016 - 20:57
Top Issues - Steve Carlson v. Betty McCollum record on...
1. Free elections
* Betty McCollum benefits from gender voting requirements that ensure a woman majority in every voting delegation including endorsement of the CD4 Democrat nominee for the U.S. House.
Submitted by admin on Sun, 10/25/2015 - 02:50
American leadership in bringing peace to a region and to displaced persons in Syria/Iraq
How (1) Transparency, (2) active role for participating states, not force, (3) no religious test, but asylum if targeted for religion or other political persecution, and finally (4) restoring the borders and a safe zone in Syria and Iraq, NOT sectarian civil war, we must NEVER manipulate or participate in a sectarian civil war--will bring about a truly American resolution to the crisis.
Submitted by admin on Mon, 01/12/2015 - 05:30
2014 Senate Nominee and 2016 Presdential candidate Steve Carlson calls out the U.S. media for violations of the protections and rights of man in France, and underscores the importance of law and the constitutions of both the U.S. and France in responding to the attack on satirists in France.
Submitted by admin on Wed, 09/24/2014 - 21:45
Steve Carlson, winner of the statewide primary for the Minnesota Independence Party for 2014, faces an effort to exclude his campaign (but to promote instead DFL'er and television personality Al Franken and rich businessman Mike McFadden) from a debate covered by the 1st Amendment requirements not to stifle political expression during the heat of an election, and by requirements for equal time under federal licensing provisions of broadcasters benefiting from public broadcasting facilities
Submitted by admin on Wed, 09/24/2014 - 00:18
Steve Carlson is the Independence Nominee for U.S. Senator, facing Al Franken November 4. After the Minnesota Vikings announced Adrian Peterson would play, these two DFL'ers who want to be re-elected attacked the Viking decision, forcing the Vikings to "get it right" and suspend Peterson indefinitely with pay. Carlson explains that Franken and Dayton "got it wrong" not the Vikings. Carlson carefully distinguishes between a parent doing what is right and violence against persons.
Submitted by admin on Mon, 09/22/2014 - 06:40
This increasingly important race for the national leadership of the Senate is shaping up to be anyone's guess, as Franken fails to reach 50% and Steve Carlson, Nominee of IP, dishes out the issues facing America today.
My views on education - an in-depth wide-ranging discussion of where I'm coming from - begins with a prayerSubmitted by admin on Tue, 08/12/2014 - 12:02
Where did American education come from? Where's it going?