- 2014 U.S. Senate Nominee addresses Syrian crisis and refugees
- Dem Write-In Candidate: Dem leadership segregating the vote by gender, race
- In 2016 we need restore free and fair elections, a pure and true vote - not political engineering
- All Lives Matter
- CARLSON V. MCCOLLUM RECORD ON THE TOP ISSUES 2016
- Steve Carlson and Betty McCollum face off on border battles
- How Congress restoring the usury laws to the states will create jobs
- America's Health Care
- Hillary Clinton and the DNC force gender quotas on every state in the union for Philadelphia 2016 nomination
- Independent Candidate Carlson attacks Clinton's gender-quota strategy in 2016 Presidential election
- Race equity under assault in higher education
- The 2016 independent voters awakening - Free and fair elections to clean out big party Congress to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Let's pass a "Take America Forward Act" as H.R. 1 in 2013!!
Submitted by admin on Sat, 10/30/2010 - 04:19
We need some fireworks over balancing the budget. It's DESTROYING America! Racial equality is a bedrock principle of budget control Http://bit.ly/a57xrt
I remain involved in getting these issues resolved. Like most of us, I'm not a member of the upcoming Congress. But we need real health care reform (which requires repeal), we need to stop the Central Corridor plan of Betty McCollum and others from ruining St. Paul's economy, we need to get quality education in science and mathematics, we need to get rid of illegal affirmative and comparable worth manipulation of hiring that dogs employers and undermines performance and creates a man-cession, we need to stop Gitmo from coming to Thompson Illinois: and we need to get Obama out of there in 2012.
I don't think Obama heard anything from this election and is going to continue to manipulate and to undermine the U.S. Constitution. Already I see Ken Chenault, CEO of American Express, warning that "people are going to have to reach across the aisle. If progress is not made, there will be another power shift, absolutely, in the next two years." Chenault is preparing to work to support Democrats re-taking the federal government in 2012! That is why he need to continue to stay on until our America is saved and restored. That is the main issue. I also never voted for David Weber to represent the Tea Party. I want ObamaCare repealed, and I did not ask David Weber. If you want more information on how we do this, look at my health page.
The Tea Party is driven by individuals engaging their neighbors and paying attention to what's going on Washington. It doesn't need a lot of money. But it needs your continued attention and involvement. We've got to restore our leadership and economy and quality of life--and our liberty!