- 2014 U.S. Senate Nominee addresses Syrian crisis and refugees
- Dem Write-In Candidate: Dem leadership segregating the vote by gender, race
- In 2016 we need restore free and fair elections, a pure and true vote - not political engineering
- All Lives Matter
- CARLSON V. MCCOLLUM RECORD ON THE TOP ISSUES 2016
- Steve Carlson and Betty McCollum face off on border battles
- How Congress restoring the usury laws to the states will create jobs
- America's Health Care
- Hillary Clinton and the DNC force gender quotas on every state in the union for Philadelphia 2016 nomination
- Independent Candidate Carlson attacks Clinton's gender-quota strategy in 2016 Presidential election
- Race equity under assault in higher education
- The 2016 independent voters awakening - Free and fair elections to clean out big party Congress to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Dem Write-In Candidate: Dem leadership segregating the vote by gender, race
Submitted by admin on Fri, 10/21/2016 - 02:05
A poll released October 11, 2016 listed the number one fear of Americans as "Corrupt government officials." This obviously includes rigged elections. It's stunning that number two, a distant second, was terror attacks at 41%.
I endorse Republican Nominee Donald Trump’s efforts to clean up elections, based on systematic rigging of the elections. I have identified clear violations, and really, an abandonment of the U.S. Constitution and have certified these for the U.S. Senate (in 2014) and for the federal district court and Minnesota Supreme Court (in 2012 and 2014 both). And for the United States Supreme Court in 2013 and 2015. My platform for free and fair elections is more extensive and detailed than Donald Trump’s. But this man has done more to underscore the need for election reform and free and fair elections than any recent American. I will continue to seek write-in votes for president and ask you to write me in if you’re NOT going to vote for Donald Trump, because this campaign, for Free and Fair Elections Framework goes on until the elections are cleaned up and reformed. PLEASE VOTE NOVEMBER 8. I have been running, and continue to run, for president in 2016, a write-in campaign on the platform of the Free and Fair Elections Framework (FFEF). This is the product of my presidential campaign, as well as the direct outcome of my U.S. House campaign in 2012 and U.S. Senate campaign in 2014, both as the nominee of the now-defunct Minnesota Independence Party (it is delisted as the major party status it held since it was started).
After you see what's here (there's a lot), you can link to NotfunnyFranken.com's Stuart Smalley ad on cutting off 140K MN health coverage. The music is Live at the Artist Quarters and sets out positions from 2010 that are still live.