- 2014 U.S. Senate Nominee addresses Syrian crisis and refugees
- Dem Write-In Candidate: Dem leadership segregating the vote by gender, race
- In 2016 we need restore free and fair elections, a pure and true vote - not political engineering
- All Lives Matter
- CARLSON V. MCCOLLUM RECORD ON THE TOP ISSUES 2016
- Steve Carlson and Betty McCollum face off on border battles
- How Congress restoring the usury laws to the states will create jobs
- America's Health Care
- Hillary Clinton and the DNC force gender quotas on every state in the union for Philadelphia 2016 nomination
- Independent Candidate Carlson attacks Clinton's gender-quota strategy in 2016 Presidential election
- Race equity under assault in higher education
- The 2016 independent voters awakening - Free and fair elections to clean out big party Congress to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Links to video of Republican Women's Forum debate
Visit the links to YouTube. Compare my positions with the ideas of Teresa Collett and Diana Longrie (Betty McCollum skipped the first debate).
"How do we achieve energy independence?"
Steve Carlson says the world must become energy independent to grow our economy and the U.S. must lead.
"Those unborn children, let's give them a birth. A mother father, a place on the earth. Someday they're gonna love you, and you will know their worth. Vote for change." Link to Steve Carlson video of this song