- 2014 U.S. Senate Nominee addresses Syrian crisis and refugees
- Dem Write-In Candidate: Dem leadership segregating the vote by gender, race
- In 2016 we need restore free and fair elections, a pure and true vote - not political engineering
- All Lives Matter
- CARLSON V. MCCOLLUM RECORD ON THE TOP ISSUES 2016
- Steve Carlson and Betty McCollum face off on border battles
- How Congress restoring the usury laws to the states will create jobs
- America's Health Care
- Hillary Clinton and the DNC force gender quotas on every state in the union for Philadelphia 2016 nomination
- Independent Candidate Carlson attacks Clinton's gender-quota strategy in 2016 Presidential election
- Race equity under assault in higher education
- The 2016 independent voters awakening - Free and fair elections to clean out big party Congress to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Why Tea Party principles are vital to save America's future
Submitted by admin on Sat, 10/30/2010 - 17:24
November 5, 2012 - The DCCC, a Democrat outfit, just claimed the Tea Party is dead! Obviously not.
It began spontaneously, and it's coming to life again today and tomorrow, as Americans pour to the polls to dump Barack Obama and take back the U.S. Senate. Tea Party people don't tune in to the network news, because they know they will be misled by deliberate partisan disinformation. The Tea Party is truly the American people, thinking Americans, who have spontaneously risen and reacted to the derailment of our future, the future of ALL the American people, as foreseen in our national United States Constitutions, and in many of our state constitutions.
So the key principle of the Tea Party is taking our nation back to the vision of the United States Constitution. That Constitution secured liberty, and basic rights for all of us. These are the groundrules. Any party that plays with the groundrules needs to be corrected, and that is the purpose of the Tea Party movement which began spontaneously in about 2009.
These liberties which are to be secured by the establishment of our form of government include the right to private property, family rights, the freedom of conscience and religious liberty, the free exercise of conscience to live life in a way you believe is right and good. And the right to life and liberty, to make health care decisions about yourself and your loved ones without the government stepping in to block you or force you to adopt ITS decisions, based on some political party's ideas.