- 2014 U.S. Senate Nominee addresses Syrian crisis and refugees
- Dem Write-In Candidate: Dem leadership segregating the vote by gender, race
- In 2016 we need restore free and fair elections, a pure and true vote - not political engineering
- All Lives Matter
- CARLSON V. MCCOLLUM RECORD ON THE TOP ISSUES 2016
- Steve Carlson and Betty McCollum face off on border battles
- How Congress restoring the usury laws to the states will create jobs
- America's Health Care
- Hillary Clinton and the DNC force gender quotas on every state in the union for Philadelphia 2016 nomination
- Independent Candidate Carlson attacks Clinton's gender-quota strategy in 2016 Presidential election
- Race equity under assault in higher education
- The 2016 independent voters awakening - Free and fair elections to clean out big party Congress to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
2014 Election Contest against Al Franken's destruction of Minnesota's Independence Party
Submitted by admin on Tue, 12/02/2014 - 07:32
American independent voters must unite to replace Congress, secure liberty
The independent voters of America are awakening. Our first task is to replace Congress, and elect a strong and effective President in 2016. Steve Carlson, an independent candidate for president from the Minnesota Independence Party, tells American voters to wake up and move effectively so that America will not only be restored, but America will survive, and be restored to its rightful place.
Al Franken: "If I'm caught in a lie, I'll admit." Well, he has been caught.
SNL's Al Franken accused Bill O'Reilley of "lying," mockedCheney's statements about "evil doers" in Iraq-Syria, and said "If I'm caught in a lie, I'll admit it." But Al has never admitted that the information he gave to the U.S. Senate January 6, 2015 was a lie. His hand might have been on the Holy Bible, but his certification was completely illegal. Will he admit it now?
Minnesota Supreme Court refuses to enforce election laws, resulting in election contest, U.S. Supreme Court appeal
Part II of Election Contest (click "Read More" to see Part I below)
Part I of Election Contest